Things To Do Near Us
ATV trails are always a favorite area attraction when people visit Danbury, Wisconsin.
If you are searching for ATV Trails in Wisconsin, you have come to the perfect place. Trailside Motel is in close proximity to the best ATV trails Wisconsin has to offer!
People visit Wisconsin from all over the country to witness the beauty of nature. We invite you to an adventure like you have never experienced before. Our ATV trails allow you to get up close and personal with some of the most breath-taking sights you will ever see.
Bring your own ATV, or rent one from a nearby vendor. Then you are free to explore the beautiful Wisconsin countryside!
Other Area Attractions
Don’t miss out on the fun! From golf courses to restaurants, casinos to state parks, we offer something for every visitor of any age. Stay with us at Trailside Motel for access to all these wonderful “must see” area attractions! Below is a list of some of our favorites… click the links for more information.
- Bump’s Bar on Devil’s Lake
- Oak Ridge Inn on Webb Lake
- Fish Bowl Bar & Grill (directly across the road from Motel)
- St. Croix Casino
- Pattison State Park (4th highest waterfall east of the Rockies)
- Fort Folle Historical Fort and Park
- Voyageur Village Golf
- Fox Run Golf
- Siren National Golf
- Living dinosaurs??
- ATV Trails & Snowmobile Trails
- Four Star Sports (ATV & Snowmobile Rental)
- Main Store (ATV, Snowmobile, and Boat Rental)
- Pardun’s Canoe Rental & Shuttle
- Gandy Dancer Trail System